girls-accessory-jewellery: New Home and New Furniture. <girls-accessory-jewellery></girls-accessory-jewellery>

RealRank

Sunday, December 16, 2007

New Home and New Furniture.


When I married, My husband bring me to my new home. My house about about 150 meter square, with 1 room, I have guest room, family room, living room, kitchen, 3 bath room, car port, 2 balcony and office. We buy sofa for our office from sofa sale,full furniture for my kitchen, bed for my bed room, my living room furniture and all of my new furniture with special offer from "Furniture from home". I chose "Contemporary Queen Canopy Bedroom Furniture Set" for my guest room, and "Modern Contemporary Dark Brown Bedroom Platform Bed Furniture Set" for my bed room.
For my living room I chose "Contemporary Cream Leather Sofa Sectional with Chaise", and for my office I chose "Well-designed Classic White Home Office Desk Collection".
And for my kitchen They give me one set of "Contemporary Dining Table in Espresso Finish Triangular Shape".
This Post brought to you by : http://furniturefromhome.com

No comments: