girls-accessory-jewellery: Nintendo wii for auction <girls-accessory-jewellery></girls-accessory-jewellery>

RealRank

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Nintendo wii for auction

Wow this is a great news for me, when I has found a great high speed Internet for live auction at my friend blog, this make me very busy to email my other friend and tell them about it. Because almost all of my friend also love to play nintendo, some of them also play with they boy friend at their family room. Very enjoy to play nintendo and I think must be surprising for my family if I can have one from this auction. Because we still play nintendo with old version, of nintendo ha...ha...ha... you know how expensive the new version of nintendo wii. In this auction I can start to bid $ 10 with increment $ 1 until $ 25, I wish my budget can get the high speed Internet for live from this auction and win the one set of nintendo wii.
Yes I can win nintendo wii all include the accessory( Nintendo Wii Console, the Wii Stand, 1 Remote Controller, 1 Sensor Bar, 1 Nunchuk Controller, 1 Wii AC adapter and 1 Wii AV cable. 5 sports games: Tennis, Boxing, Baseball, Tennis, Golf, and Bowling ), with high speed Internet for live,, just by registered in this. Well what you waiting for girls hurry up because the start from march 12, 2008.

No comments: