girls-accessory-jewellery: Automotive Connectors <girls-accessory-jewellery></girls-accessory-jewellery>

RealRank

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Automotive Connectors

Talking about automotive connectors is very nice...you know why ? Because I have a funny story for my own experience. For me I don't really know a lot about this connectors. Every time I see it I think it is very complex and confusing. So one day I have a difficulty at my automotive connectors. I just saw a while and go to the store to buy it. At the store the seller asked me a lot of questions and I don't know how to answer it. So I think it is a very simple problem ...I just saw once and I said to I would buy this one. After that I try to fix it and you know what happened...I got my terrible shocking... it really different design.So I quickly phone my friend and luckily for me he came very soon and fix my problem. Of course he laughed at me and every time we met he always reminds me at that funny accidents . I don't know how to say so I just let my friends laughing at me. ha..ha..ha..
But tonight I saw this connectors said and this time I try to see a lot information as much as I can...it think it is very easy now..this site gives me a good information and I see the prices are nice too. We can buy it online and if we have a difficult like me , there is a contact us link so I know what I must do and I think my friends will not laugh at me anymore ha..ha..ha..
When I try to learn this site I think this site will be very helpful for the factory. I know it because I had been worked as a purchasing a few years ago. I was not purchase for this connectors but one of my friends every day must buy it because she works as a maintenance purchasing. So she buy the connectors every day. And I remember again she always confused when she wants to do her job because it is a lot of times she can not buy the real connectors that our factory need it. So she must be pleased if I told this site to her.
This post brought to you by : http://www.econnek.com/

No comments: