girls-accessory-jewellery: Wall mart stock, how I manage and what I need? <girls-accessory-jewellery></girls-accessory-jewellery>

RealRank

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Wall mart stock, how I manage and what I need?


One day I see the Wall mart stock manager, he look like very nice and good intelligent people. I think this man must be genius, especially he look like a professor to me. Than I think If I must manage Wall mart stock at their store, what I need ? For the first time I think, I must work very hard, have a lot of employee, a lot of computer and a lot of bar code scanner.
But today coincidentally I found a site about inventory business software , after I read and learn about it, I think I know how they work now. And I think If I must run my own supermarket or mini market, it's must be easy now because I have and use this inventory business software for my system. Yes with this inventory business software I can do a lot of thing by my self, of course I still need many employee at entry level, for fill the entry data to my computer every time. But I can have the report just after I posting and print the ledger every day, week or month. All depend of my need. I can use account number for every transaction, every bill or every item of my stock, wow, very easy and fast. Event if I need new information of my stock at every time, I only need to fill the account number and search the report. ha...ha...ha... It's work girls..., have a nice try to you too.

No comments: