girls-accessory-jewellery: Padang Restaurant <girls-accessory-jewellery></girls-accessory-jewellery>

RealRank

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Padang Restaurant

Last year in coincidentally I meet my friend at esplanade Singapore, when we watch concert. He look like wealthy, I ask him how you can survive at Europe? he smile and start his story. he tell me how difficult they make a living at the first time, event they live with his uncle there. After they have a green card he open a "Padang restaurant" with his wife. Then he learn from his uncle how to take Loans from bank.
Bank give them personal Loans, for start their business. After a few years they also take home owner Loans for buy his own apartment. Surprise me when he tell me about how cheap the rates he pay every month. The rates Just 6.7 %, and I tell him in our place, we must pay about 20% until 24 %. What, that expensive? he said. Yes i said. Ha...ha...ha..., so I better live in Europe he says, ha...ha...ha...
Yes lucky your are I said, ha...ha...ha...
Then after dinner we separated, because he must fly to Bangkok and I must back to Jakarta at the morning.
This post Brought to you by http://www.nationsfinance.co.uk/loans/

No comments: