girls-accessory-jewellery: My Happy Day's <girls-accessory-jewellery></girls-accessory-jewellery>

RealRank

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Happy Day's


Today's really unforgettable day's for me. This morning i have breakfast at one of my favorite place, happy day's restaurant and cafes. After i finish my bread, i start checking my email, ops..., surprise-surprise..., I received my approval from PPP ( payperpost/Izea ) man...
After i refill my hot tea with 2 tea spoon of sugar, then I start to take my OPP for the first time, wow i can't tell you how happy I'm, ha...ha...ha...
Really happy day's it's a match word for me to show you, how about my feeling this time, ha...ha...ha...
I also wish i can always have a happy day's for every my single day, since to day, did you know why I'm so happy about it? ha...ha...ha...
I tell you why, because at this PPP you can join and make a few connection with a lot of people in this world, all of them it's enjoy their life with blogging and make lot of money with it. They use their money for traveller and enjoy their live.
I think, i must celebrate this with my wife, my family and my friend, by going out to my villa.
I must buy a lot of vegetable, fruit's, fish, meet, chicken and coke, ha...ha...ha..., Cheers...man...

No comments: