girls-accessory-jewellery: Donate My Boat <girls-accessory-jewellery></girls-accessory-jewellery>

RealRank

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Donate My Boat

If you born and live at an island like me, I believe you must be very familiar with beach, water, fish, boat and seafood, ha...ha...ha... you can eat a lot of seafood with free only take it when your family come back from fishing. Some of them go to fishing all month, and bring a lot of big fish. Some of that fish been salted and sold to big city. The very fun thing is if I want to barbecue, I just need to bring chili and ketchup, the other thing we can found at the beach than we can barbecue at the beach, yummy very fresh and delicious seafood.
Some of our employee can build they our boat, their come from Sulawesi and be famous sailor since many century ago. They not build a boat just for money, some of them make a boat and Donate Boat to their family, who very poor one. And if they have received order and down payment for build a new boat, they also buy a few stuff for their children like Children's Animation DVDS , new cloth, motor cycle, etc. If one day I have a boat from my family member, maybe I must Donate my Boat too, because I didn't know how to maintenance and operate this boat, ha...ha...ha...

No comments: