girls-accessory-jewellery: Merchant account <girls-accessory-jewellery></girls-accessory-jewellery>

RealRank

Friday, November 9, 2007

Merchant account

One week ago I have chat with my sister in law, who works at one of US corporation.
She tell me about how they make a payment, and accept the cash. They always use credit card service’s or we know as online payment.
Then they accept the cash also with online internet merchant service’s too.

I also ask her how about the International transaction? Oh, it’s easy she said, they just need to contact, The International or overseas merchant account, because they is the best solution for their company, all this time.

Event I have more question, I think I must end the chat because they must sleep.
The different time between us is about 12 hours.



No comments: