girls-accessory-jewellery: Chicago College <girls-accessory-jewellery></girls-accessory-jewellery>

RealRank

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Chicago College

In my General Printing Service's, I need people for design graphic, especially for creative design. What I do it’s just like art director at advertising company.
Some time, I guide the designer with my idea or my client idea, but at the other time I just enjoy the original design by the creative designer.

I have a several people as a team for doing my creative order for my client. My designer is professional one, they degree from a reputable Illinois College ,Chicago College and Westwood .

They are professional as a creative designer, I feel good because I can found them. Do you want to know how and where I can found them ? OK, I tell you about it, a few years ago, when I ask my professor I need some professional designer graphic, than he introduce me with them.


Hope this information can be use full for every body.

No comments: